FX and groups

Maybe this should be in tips and tricks, but how this kind of situation is solved?
I have for example 8 groups, which have different amount of PAR and I want fan offset between groups, not single PARs
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]

I've been thinking a lot lately about some of the finer points of selecting and controlling multi-part fixtures like these LED strips. It would probably have to involve some concept of fixture vs. sub-fixture, but I haven't arrived at anything conclusive yet. I'd be very interested in hearing everyone's experiences working with fixtures like the Pixelines and thoughts about how we could make the process easier.

Thanks.
    This feature would help a lot of controlling matrixes also...you could make any kind of groups of your matrix and fan them...
    But this group fan also raises a question...what if groups overlap?
  • [quote=teerickson]

I've been thinking a lot lately about some of the finer points of selecting and controlling multi-part fixtures like these LED strips. It would probably have to involve some concept of fixture vs. sub-fixture, but I haven't arrived at anything conclusive yet. I'd be very interested in hearing everyone's experiences working with fixtures like the Pixelines and thoughts about how we could make the process easier.

Thanks.
    This feature would help a lot of controlling matrixes also...you could make any kind of groups of your matrix and fan them...
    But this group fan also raises a question...what if groups overlap?
Children
No Data
Related