What the heck happend here:

Take a look at the included picture, the console locked up complilty!

And it was showing of this nice lighting pattern at the playback controls,
is it a kind of message?

www.opsethgruppen.no/pub/hog/hog3lock.jpeg
Parents
  • Folks, I can assure you all that it wasnt any fun at all, with an designer that wonder what the hell was happinging, and asked: You shurly did take a backup did you?.... eh...... I did not! , so I could have swapped Harddrives with the other console, but as we didn´t have any major programming since last time, we just wrote of the values from the output!

The console was sent to the dealer and the service tech called me today and said that it was a button on the frontpanel that had shorted, so he said he shuld take it on an long time test.

:friday:
  • Folks, I can assure you all that it wasnt any fun at all, with an designer that wonder what the hell was happinging, and asked: You shurly did take a backup did you?.... eh...... I did not! , so I could have swapped Harddrives with the other console, but as we didn´t have any major programming since last time, we just wrote of the values from the output!

The console was sent to the dealer and the service tech called me today and said that it was a button on the frontpanel that had shorted, so he said he shuld take it on an long time test.

:friday:
Children
No Data
Related