What the heck happend here:

Take a look at the included picture, the console locked up complilty!

And it was showing of this nice lighting pattern at the playback controls,
is it a kind of message?

www.opsethgruppen.no/pub/hog/hog3lock.jpeg
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Jan Opseth]
    The console was sent to the dealer and the service tech called me today and said that it was a button on the frontpanel that had shorted, so he said he shuld take it on an long time test.

I have noted after working on the Hog III's we own that it is possible to catch the fader leads in between the bump button and the front panel face plate when putting the face plate back on. I would recommend taking great care that all faders are properly seated, wires cleared and the face plate correctly positioned prior to screwing it down. There is also a slight bit of adjustment to the plate. I've noticed that the rate thruster and intensity wheels can scrape slightly and you can correct this by tweeking the plate carefully before tightening down.
  • [QUOTE=Jan Opseth]
    The console was sent to the dealer and the service tech called me today and said that it was a button on the frontpanel that had shorted, so he said he shuld take it on an long time test.

I have noted after working on the Hog III's we own that it is possible to catch the fader leads in between the bump button and the front panel face plate when putting the face plate back on. I would recommend taking great care that all faders are properly seated, wires cleared and the face plate correctly positioned prior to screwing it down. There is also a slight bit of adjustment to the plate. I've noticed that the rate thruster and intensity wheels can scrape slightly and you can correct this by tweeking the plate carefully before tightening down.
Children
No Data
Related