What the heck happend here:

Take a look at the included picture, the console locked up complilty!

And it was showing of this nice lighting pattern at the playback controls,
is it a kind of message?

www.opsethgruppen.no/pub/hog/hog3lock.jpeg
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]Jon,

Based on the information I have, it was almost 4 years ago. Also remember that we updated almost every existing console to the newer firmware revision. I would really be amazed if anyone actually experienced and reported the original "Christmas Tree" problem.

To throw in my .02 here...it was indeed about 4 years ago. Fall of 02! There have been a few issues that would try and duplicate the Christmas Tree, but the front panel upgrade did indeed take care of things. Ah, back in the day...I remember the first time I saw that one. Things like that never happen at a good time. And don't tell anyone, but I know of at least one user that upgraded a few of those!
  • [quote=teerickson]Jon,

Based on the information I have, it was almost 4 years ago. Also remember that we updated almost every existing console to the newer firmware revision. I would really be amazed if anyone actually experienced and reported the original "Christmas Tree" problem.

To throw in my .02 here...it was indeed about 4 years ago. Fall of 02! There have been a few issues that would try and duplicate the Christmas Tree, but the front panel upgrade did indeed take care of things. Ah, back in the day...I remember the first time I saw that one. Things like that never happen at a good time. And don't tell anyone, but I know of at least one user that upgraded a few of those!
Children
No Data
Related