fixture with frames

Could it be possible to have Frame1A and frame 1B on same wheel: Wheel1=Frame 1A and Pig+wheel1=Frame 1B, with this option you could have 4 frames on same wheels page.
Parents
  • [quote=jankirchhoff]What would be needed is a abstration layer, so you'd push in a shutter blade with the first wheel and have the angle on the next wheel. The desk would have to take care for those lamps, that do not have the angle separated but have just 2 channels for the sides of the shutter...
    Of course this should (at some time) be calibrated so you'd exchange a VL1000AS for a mac2k performance and not only the head position and colors but also the shutter blade-palettes match...
    [quote=Marty Postma]
    So with abstraction we would need only two options for an encoder "Thrust" and "Angle"
    I am not sure to understand "shutter blade with the first wheel and have the angle on the next wheel" if I count well that made 2 wheels

Having only "Thrust" and "Angle" sound well with my ears, but that seems to give a larger work to HES, therefore an option which will come much later. In addition, for fixtures of the Mac type it is rather simple, but for the CP or VL how to define the origne rotation, from midle, the top or bottom of shape?
  • [quote=jankirchhoff]What would be needed is a abstration layer, so you'd push in a shutter blade with the first wheel and have the angle on the next wheel. The desk would have to take care for those lamps, that do not have the angle separated but have just 2 channels for the sides of the shutter...
    Of course this should (at some time) be calibrated so you'd exchange a VL1000AS for a mac2k performance and not only the head position and colors but also the shutter blade-palettes match...
    [quote=Marty Postma]
    So with abstraction we would need only two options for an encoder "Thrust" and "Angle"
    I am not sure to understand "shutter blade with the first wheel and have the angle on the next wheel" if I count well that made 2 wheels

Having only "Thrust" and "Angle" sound well with my ears, but that seems to give a larger work to HES, therefore an option which will come much later. In addition, for fixtures of the Mac type it is rather simple, but for the CP or VL how to define the origne rotation, from midle, the top or bottom of shape?
Children
No Data
Related