fixture with frames

Could it be possible to have Frame1A and frame 1B on same wheel: Wheel1=Frame 1A and Pig+wheel1=Frame 1B, with this option you could have 4 frames on same wheels page.
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]We've planned on implementing a visual tool for adjusting framing shutters.
    Visual tools are for me the best and the easiest way to work, for wheels, insertion and angle is good because most simple ( same for all fixture) and it could be a solution for calibration. Now it is simple for Mac because theres 2 features, but for VL and CP is it possible with 1 rotation of 1 wheel to move 2 features, and with same wheel + ? have a "fan" on this two same features.
    If that's possible to do that + Visual tools :notworthy:

I do not bet anything because I know that HES/FPS are able of all
  • [quote=teerickson]We've planned on implementing a visual tool for adjusting framing shutters.
    Visual tools are for me the best and the easiest way to work, for wheels, insertion and angle is good because most simple ( same for all fixture) and it could be a solution for calibration. Now it is simple for Mac because theres 2 features, but for VL and CP is it possible with 1 rotation of 1 wheel to move 2 features, and with same wheel + ? have a "fan" on this two same features.
    If that's possible to do that + Visual tools :notworthy:

I do not bet anything because I know that HES/FPS are able of all
Children
No Data
Related