Change in size of splash screen of Hog3PC

I felt that it was difficult for the resolution of 1024X768(Minimum request) to operate the start window though I used Hog3PC in some conditions.

If it was possible to do, I wanted to display the start window on the foremost side or to change the size of the splash screen.

Thanks,
Akito
Parents
  • Or remove the KeepOnTop flag. I have the same problem yesterday, the firststart up of the Hog3PC, and I forgot to disable the Firewall, so Windows showed the window to allow/deny the connection, but behind the window.

The only way to get it, was to select the window in the taskbar, to get the focus onto this window, then ALT+space+M so you select "Move" from the Window Menu. Then an arrow button and You can move the window to somewhere You can press the button.
  • Or remove the KeepOnTop flag. I have the same problem yesterday, the firststart up of the Hog3PC, and I forgot to disable the Firewall, so Windows showed the window to allow/deny the connection, but behind the window.

The only way to get it, was to select the window in the taskbar, to get the focus onto this window, then ALT+space+M so you select "Move" from the Window Menu. Then an arrow button and You can move the window to somewhere You can press the button.
Children
No Data
Related