usb load show

:nono: i cant load a show from a usb stick is posible?
Parents
  • You can load and save shows to a USB mass storage device using the Hog iPC or Hog 3PC, but you cannot yet do this on the Wholehog 3 console.

Jan is correct that we are working on upgrading the linux kernel to a version that offers better support of these devices, but we have not yet announced any release schedule for that functionality or any of the projects we are currently working on. Given the scope of the development and test process for upgrading the kernel, I can almost guarantee you that you will certainly not see this in the next few weeks as he indicated.
  • You can load and save shows to a USB mass storage device using the Hog iPC or Hog 3PC, but you cannot yet do this on the Wholehog 3 console.

Jan is correct that we are working on upgrading the linux kernel to a version that offers better support of these devices, but we have not yet announced any release schedule for that functionality or any of the projects we are currently working on. Given the scope of the development and test process for upgrading the kernel, I can almost guarantee you that you will certainly not see this in the next few weeks as he indicated.
Children
No Data
Related