Cuelist Grouping

Id like to have a way to make cuelist groups. Meaning,... only 1 cuelist can be ran at any time within that cuelist group. So..all of your Mac250 chases could be set as Cuelist Group 1. And all of your TechnoBeam chases could be set as Cuelist Group 2. If i run a second cuelist within the same Cuelist Group #, it would release the preious cuelist and activate the new cuelist. So I can run a total of 2 cuelists at a time, but only 1 from each set of group. This would eliminate any kind of releasing.
But ofcourse still leave a 'general' group that runs all cuelist, like normal.

If there is already a way to do this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Thank you So much.
Blair Quintana
djblairq@djblairq.com
www.bourbonpub.com
Parents
  • [quote=davi8036]But with LTP, wouldnt that still only allow for one chase to be ran at a time?

Nope...LTP isn't applied globally in that sense, it affects attributes on an individual basis within individual fixtures.;)

So if your chase only has Scanners, the one with only the Heads will not affect it in any way, and you can run as many cuelists as you like simultaneously...until you reach the systems processing limits, but that shouldn't be an issue for most users I'd think.:D

Individual fixture's attributes only get "stomped" when the recieve a new value.

[quote=davi8036]im not sre if i fully understand the Cuelist Piority

In the top left area of your cuelist options window, you can adjust a cuelist's priority up or down. So a list with a higer priority will not get "stomped" with new values.:cool:
  • [quote=davi8036]But with LTP, wouldnt that still only allow for one chase to be ran at a time?

Nope...LTP isn't applied globally in that sense, it affects attributes on an individual basis within individual fixtures.;)

So if your chase only has Scanners, the one with only the Heads will not affect it in any way, and you can run as many cuelists as you like simultaneously...until you reach the systems processing limits, but that shouldn't be an issue for most users I'd think.:D

Individual fixture's attributes only get "stomped" when the recieve a new value.

[quote=davi8036]im not sre if i fully understand the Cuelist Piority

In the top left area of your cuelist options window, you can adjust a cuelist's priority up or down. So a list with a higer priority will not get "stomped" with new values.:cool:
Children
No Data
Related