Shift Time Code times in a Ql . it's that possible ?

Hello ! I remember a function in the old dear II where was possible to shift an entire QL Wait time Timecode .

Say that i did a Ql with 5 cue like this :

1 > 00.00.00.01
2 > 00.00.01.23
3 > 00.00.09.15
4 > 00.00.20.00
5 > 00.00.25.00

then the Audio guy need to shift the time code of 30 minute 5 second 13 frames .

so now the first cue should start from 00.30.05.14

In hog II was easy to shift an entire QL by selecting the 5 WAIT times in the QL pressing SET and then use the first wheel to move them forward

It's this possible some how in III ?

Thanks
Parents
  • well, sorry to hear that you punched a lot of "un necesary" keystrokes..

If i understand your request right, you wan't not me, but presumably HES to post about new functions in the thread where it was requested..but i think that when new features is implemented, it is publicated in the release notes. Isn't that enough?
    As for this function, i dono't know when it was introdused, as i haven't been around the H3 for very long.. I havn't actually "learned" this, i just did it, becouse it was logical to me, and never thought of it would work or not..
  • well, sorry to hear that you punched a lot of "un necesary" keystrokes..

If i understand your request right, you wan't not me, but presumably HES to post about new functions in the thread where it was requested..but i think that when new features is implemented, it is publicated in the release notes. Isn't that enough?
    As for this function, i dono't know when it was introdused, as i haven't been around the H3 for very long.. I havn't actually "learned" this, i just did it, becouse it was logical to me, and never thought of it would work or not..
Children
No Data
Related