Timecode Triggers-Help/Suggestion Hog3PCb.1112

I'm currently working on Hog3PC,
b.1112
Programming Wing
17" LCD
17" touchscreen
XP Home SP2

and sychronizing a 47 minute dance show with timecode. We have 14 songs and about 50-90 cues a song. Almost all of the cues are run with timecode. I'm working with the designer and we're playing back the track until we get to the right spot in the song and then he stops playback. At that point we build our look/make our changes and I record the cue and then...manually enter the timecode. Am I missing something, is there an option to record the cue WITH the timecode in the wait column, I can't seem to find it. I'm a pretty fast guy at the keyboard, but x/xx/xx.xx (eleven keystrokes!!) is a pain in the ass to type every minute and a half, even with a Programming Wing.
Thanks all,
Dave
Parents
  • Dave,

How about this:

When you press Set while in the Wait column, a toolbar pops up.
    If you press timecode, it puts ?s in for the timecode HMSF values.
    If you then press enter, the timecode value is set to 0:0:0.0.

I've been trying to think of the most logical way to implement this. I think the best option is to have the timecode button default to placing the current timecode value for the cuelist timecode source (whether timecode is running or not) into the wait column.
  • Dave,

How about this:

When you press Set while in the Wait column, a toolbar pops up.
    If you press timecode, it puts ?s in for the timecode HMSF values.
    If you then press enter, the timecode value is set to 0:0:0.0.

I've been trying to think of the most logical way to implement this. I think the best option is to have the timecode button default to placing the current timecode value for the cuelist timecode source (whether timecode is running or not) into the wait column.
Children
No Data
Related