record merge...

I do a lot of "record merge" actions and it really annoys me that I first have to press "more" in order to be able to activate the merge function.
Isn't it possible to introduce some "shift"-key to make record a record merge?
like pressing +RECORD cue 12 enter? and another shift key for record remove and another one for record selected?

I think the fact that record merge has been easier on the hog2 has been discussed before, but I can't find that thread.

Jan
Parents
  • Hmmm.. I guess changing the toolbar-buttons will confuse a lot of people?
    I use all these things like merge, record selected, record remove a lot and the only thing I personally like touchscreens for is selecting palettes or running scenes... I love to have everything on hard keys - or at least to have the possibility to use something like "shift/ctrl/alt + key"-combinations to avoid using the touchscreen when doing stuff over and over (like updating cues or palettes, i.e. you have lots of stuff in your programmer already and then do record merge selected over and over for different fixtures during rehearsals).

Right now I can't really think of any shortcut that makes sense... I might just need to think about it again for a few days...
  • Hmmm.. I guess changing the toolbar-buttons will confuse a lot of people?
    I use all these things like merge, record selected, record remove a lot and the only thing I personally like touchscreens for is selecting palettes or running scenes... I love to have everything on hard keys - or at least to have the possibility to use something like "shift/ctrl/alt + key"-combinations to avoid using the touchscreen when doing stuff over and over (like updating cues or palettes, i.e. you have lots of stuff in your programmer already and then do record merge selected over and over for different fixtures during rehearsals).

Right now I can't really think of any shortcut that makes sense... I might just need to think about it again for a few days...
Children
No Data
Related