record merge...

I do a lot of "record merge" actions and it really annoys me that I first have to press "more" in order to be able to activate the merge function.
Isn't it possible to introduce some "shift"-key to make record a record merge?
like pressing +RECORD cue 12 enter? and another shift key for record remove and another one for record selected?

I think the fact that record merge has been easier on the hog2 has been discussed before, but I can't find that thread.

Jan
Parents
  • [quote=stephlight]PIG+record sounds good but perhaps record + delete would have more sense and we could keep PIG+record for "real" recording option like recording IPCBET from programmer in palette or all other record possibilities we do not have think yet .
    Record + delete is not bad, though I prefer Pig+Record...it feels more like unrecord=remove :) and I think Pig+Record is a better arrangement for fingers...good when using two hands or one hand...

But...the main thing is, it would be nice to have a good shortcut for Remove.
    In theatre enviroment many times lot of things is done on the fly in a hurry and quite a lot of removing is needed to get things back on track.
  • [quote=stephlight]PIG+record sounds good but perhaps record + delete would have more sense and we could keep PIG+record for "real" recording option like recording IPCBET from programmer in palette or all other record possibilities we do not have think yet .
    Record + delete is not bad, though I prefer Pig+Record...it feels more like unrecord=remove :) and I think Pig+Record is a better arrangement for fingers...good when using two hands or one hand...

But...the main thing is, it would be nice to have a good shortcut for Remove.
    In theatre enviroment many times lot of things is done on the fly in a hurry and quite a lot of removing is needed to get things back on track.
Children
No Data
Related