Fader wing Labels

Is there a way....
to move the strip of fader labels (for a playback wing) off of the monitor above faders 1-10.. to an external monitor?
It threw me off, to see two rows of fader labels above the faders... and chewed up a fair amount of that screen.
Parents
  • Tom,
    I believe my crashing issue may be related to the "enter button" bug. Is this fixed in the new release? I'm currently iPC Hog3 2.1.0.1618, (from the last XPe image) two wings, 3rd touchscreen, on a file kindly converted from Hog2 by Brad S. Enough info transferred to convince me not to start from scratch. Seems I need to be "pixel perfect" when trying to dock the fader toolbars. Many of my crashes happened when i was updating color palettes from CMY to HS, but at random programming times as well. In regards to the updating, I had to do a lot of fixing of the Studio Beams due to the fact that the solid colors at the end of the C, M, and Y wheels threw off the values during the conversion. I'd use the color picker to get the colors back, and would try to update the palette. When I would re-select the palette, the old (wrong) color was still there. I repeated the process, and it would then update, but the color info would be wiped out of the cue completely. Curious.... Software, programmer, or conversion issue do ya think?
    TX>
    Patrick
  • Tom,
    I believe my crashing issue may be related to the "enter button" bug. Is this fixed in the new release? I'm currently iPC Hog3 2.1.0.1618, (from the last XPe image) two wings, 3rd touchscreen, on a file kindly converted from Hog2 by Brad S. Enough info transferred to convince me not to start from scratch. Seems I need to be "pixel perfect" when trying to dock the fader toolbars. Many of my crashes happened when i was updating color palettes from CMY to HS, but at random programming times as well. In regards to the updating, I had to do a lot of fixing of the Studio Beams due to the fact that the solid colors at the end of the C, M, and Y wheels threw off the values during the conversion. I'd use the color picker to get the colors back, and would try to update the palette. When I would re-select the palette, the old (wrong) color was still there. I repeated the process, and it would then update, but the color info would be wiped out of the cue completely. Curious.... Software, programmer, or conversion issue do ya think?
    TX>
    Patrick
Children
No Data
Related