Fader wing Labels

Is there a way....
to move the strip of fader labels (for a playback wing) off of the monitor above faders 1-10.. to an external monitor?
It threw me off, to see two rows of fader labels above the faders... and chewed up a fair amount of that screen.
Parents
  • Anders is correct. The "enter" bug has been fixed in our latest software release.

Patrick - There are a couple of things that could be happening with your Studio Beam palettes. First, open the palette in an editor and make sure that you see the correct data for the proper fixtures and groups. Second, remember that if the cues are only using the palette for certain parameters, adding other parameters to the palette isn't going to add that information to the cues. Check your cues to see if they're referencing the palettes for the proper parameters.

Please let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Thanks.
  • Anders is correct. The "enter" bug has been fixed in our latest software release.

Patrick - There are a couple of things that could be happening with your Studio Beam palettes. First, open the palette in an editor and make sure that you see the correct data for the proper fixtures and groups. Second, remember that if the cues are only using the palette for certain parameters, adding other parameters to the palette isn't going to add that information to the cues. Check your cues to see if they're referencing the palettes for the proper parameters.

Please let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related