Referred cues

Could it be possible to have Referred cues?

in one cuelist for a song we have many cues but often many cues are copy of others (Chorus verse....). If when we do a copy of cue we could specify that we want an Referred cue, next time we have to modify reference cue it woud modify all the Referred cues

Thanks
Parents
  • [QUOTE=stephlight]Could it be possible to have Referred cues?

in one cuelist for a song we have many cues but often many cues are copy of others (Chorus verse....). If when we do a copy of cue we could specify that we want an Referred cue, next time we have to modify reference cue it woud modify all the Referred cues

Thanks

You can otherwise put all your parameters data, effect stuff,timing, etc from that cue into a pallette. Normalwise I don't use a lot if Intensity pallettes so I put my IPCBET stuff in there.

Rik
  • [QUOTE=stephlight]Could it be possible to have Referred cues?

Thanks

You can otherwise put all your parameters data, effect stuff,timing, etc from that cue into a pallette. Normalwise I don't use a lot if Intensity pallettes so I put my IPCBET stuff in there.

Rik
Children
No Data
Related