Referred cues

Could it be possible to have Referred cues?

in one cuelist for a song we have many cues but often many cues are copy of others (Chorus verse....). If when we do a copy of cue we could specify that we want an Referred cue, next time we have to modify reference cue it woud modify all the Referred cues

Thanks
Parents
  • ...a nice way would be if we could have scenes in cuelists. So instead of a cue with its own contents, it would be just a link to a scene. I think this has been discussed before...?
    You'd set up your scenes (intro, verse, chorus, "flash", whatever) and have your cuelists that put the song together. This way checking cues at new venues would be pretty easy. You could achive the same by using IPCBET-Palettes, but I think using a "scene" for a scene (=look on the stage) sounds more logical...

Jan
  • ...a nice way would be if we could have scenes in cuelists. So instead of a cue with its own contents, it would be just a link to a scene. I think this has been discussed before...?
    You'd set up your scenes (intro, verse, chorus, "flash", whatever) and have your cuelists that put the song together. This way checking cues at new venues would be pretty easy. You could achive the same by using IPCBET-Palettes, but I think using a "scene" for a scene (=look on the stage) sounds more logical...

Jan
Children
No Data
Related