Referred cues

Could it be possible to have Referred cues?

in one cuelist for a song we have many cues but often many cues are copy of others (Chorus verse....). If when we do a copy of cue we could specify that we want an Referred cue, next time we have to modify reference cue it woud modify all the Referred cues

Thanks
Parents
  • [QUOTE=stephlight]what i ask is cues referring to one cue, if we change this cue it will changes all cue referringto to this one.

But we also could have cues refering to scene but i think it is an other option, as i think we should he all sames options for scene than for cuelist

But the option without getting into 'referred cues' is already there. The work around is just to use the pallettes. Now you can make an IPCBET 'reference' pallette of all the other pallettes you got on your show. So changing stuff in your IPCBET 'reference' pallette will change the information in your cue(s).

By first hitting @ and then the IPCBET 'reference' pallette you adress that pallette as a 'direct' pallette.

Rik

www.eml-productions.com
  • [QUOTE=stephlight]what i ask is cues referring to one cue, if we change this cue it will changes all cue referringto to this one.

But we also could have cues refering to scene but i think it is an other option, as i think we should he all sames options for scene than for cuelist

But the option without getting into 'referred cues' is already there. The work around is just to use the pallettes. Now you can make an IPCBET 'reference' pallette of all the other pallettes you got on your show. So changing stuff in your IPCBET 'reference' pallette will change the information in your cue(s).

By first hitting @ and then the IPCBET 'reference' pallette you adress that pallette as a 'direct' pallette.

Rik

www.eml-productions.com
Children
No Data
Related