block + unblock

Amm....sorry for that but someone can tell me what is the block and the unblock cue, and how to do that? i spend all day on that and its seems that noting happen

I know I know...beginners question but i dont know what is that :1zhelp:
I know this is important tool so...

And by the way, the Flying Pig/ High-End bag is cool and the pen to...remaind me the console light :), Thanks. (maybe the next gift will be an Expension Wing! :09:)

Amir
Parents
  • OK, how about this idea:

1. It shows "On" only if the cue is blocked on a "cuelist priority" basis...i.e. blocked using the Block cell in the cuelist window
    2. It shows "Off" when the cue is completely unblocked and not blocked on a "cuelist priority" basis
    3. It shows some combination of IPCBE in dark grey text if one or more of these parameters is blocked.
    4. It shows some combination of IPCBE in black text if one of those parameters is completely blocked.

Some examples:

if you had a cue where only the color & intensity was partially blocked, you'd get: I-C--.

If you had a cue where the intensity was completely blocked, you'd get: I----

Intensity & Color completely blocked, some Position blocked: IPC--

I can't even begin to tell you how useful this kind of functionality would be to me.
  • OK, how about this idea:

1. It shows "On" only if the cue is blocked on a "cuelist priority" basis...i.e. blocked using the Block cell in the cuelist window
    2. It shows "Off" when the cue is completely unblocked and not blocked on a "cuelist priority" basis
    3. It shows some combination of IPCBE in dark grey text if one or more of these parameters is blocked.
    4. It shows some combination of IPCBE in black text if one of those parameters is completely blocked.

Some examples:

if you had a cue where only the color & intensity was partially blocked, you'd get: I-C--.

If you had a cue where the intensity was completely blocked, you'd get: I----

Intensity & Color completely blocked, some Position blocked: IPC--

I can't even begin to tell you how useful this kind of functionality would be to me.
Children
No Data
Related