- color

Could it be possible to make minus + color to get opposite color and minus + position to get opposite values to both pan and tilt at the same time.
Parents
  • [quote=Marty Postma]What would you consider an opposite color if using CMY values or a color wheel slot? With HSI I could see moving directly across the color disc diametrically.
    exactly...would it be hard to calculate opposite color for CMY?

[quote=Marty Postma]
    You can already get opposite Pan/Tilt values with FLIP, and you may have several FLIP options depending on the range of the fixture. (Keep selecting FLIP for more value sets):)
    If you have pan 45 degrees and tilt 30 degrees -45 and -30 is not the same as flip... I have always thought after flip fixture should point to the same direction...
  • [quote=Marty Postma]What would you consider an opposite color if using CMY values or a color wheel slot? With HSI I could see moving directly across the color disc diametrically.
    exactly...would it be hard to calculate opposite color for CMY?

[quote=Marty Postma]
    You can already get opposite Pan/Tilt values with FLIP, and you may have several FLIP options depending on the range of the fixture. (Keep selecting FLIP for more value sets):)
    If you have pan 45 degrees and tilt 30 degrees -45 and -30 is not the same as flip... I have always thought after flip fixture should point to the same direction...
Children
No Data
Related