- color

Could it be possible to make minus + color to get opposite color and minus + position to get opposite values to both pan and tilt at the same time.
Parents
  • Try pressing Flip a bunch of times and see what you get.;)

What would you consider opposite color in CMY? Chromatically opposite?

:33: I don't think that this will ever be possible b/c there is no calibration involved with CMY. Additionally there is such a HUGE difference in values between different fixtures and manufacturers, that it would not be consistent. You would probaly get very ugly results!

You know the shortcut for jumping to end-of-range values is holding down + and moving the encoder to either side might help you out here for saturated colors at least.

I do think it would work well though in HSI as I said earlier.
  • Try pressing Flip a bunch of times and see what you get.;)

What would you consider opposite color in CMY? Chromatically opposite?

:33: I don't think that this will ever be possible b/c there is no calibration involved with CMY. Additionally there is such a HUGE difference in values between different fixtures and manufacturers, that it would not be consistent. You would probaly get very ugly results!

You know the shortcut for jumping to end-of-range values is holding down + and moving the encoder to either side might help you out here for saturated colors at least.

I do think it would work well though in HSI as I said earlier.
Children
No Data
Related