Clean install

This is the first time i try to do a Clean Install but after i press the Full Install in the but manu, the console ank yes or no, i choose yes and the screen back to the boot manu and it seems that nothing hapend.

What to do ??

Amir
Parents
  • Agreed. Probably the CD drive acting up. We've got two Hog 3's and the CD drives have been a pain. This is a question for our friends at FPS... have you guys seen this kind of intermittent operation from the CD drives? If so could this by software related? I've been into our desks several times and reseated ribbon cable to the drive, replaced one drive (it's acting up again) and I'm concerned that the root of the problem may be the BIOs or OS. Then again I could be totally wrong and just struck with the CD bad mojo.
  • Agreed. Probably the CD drive acting up. We've got two Hog 3's and the CD drives have been a pain. This is a question for our friends at FPS... have you guys seen this kind of intermittent operation from the CD drives? If so could this by software related? I've been into our desks several times and reseated ribbon cable to the drive, replaced one drive (it's acting up again) and I'm concerned that the root of the problem may be the BIOs or OS. Then again I could be totally wrong and just struck with the CD bad mojo.
Children
No Data
Related