Upgrade Memory of the console

Is there anyone who tried to upgrade the memory from the standard 256Mb to more and if so is it making the console faster or slower.
Parents
  • Scott,

All that users buy the must expensive console, i don't think they have a problem to pay for the upgrade to make it better.
    I don't know If the console do all that problems because of this, but if it does, and if you know that replace that part will solve almost every thing so way not forceing that users to upgrade? im sure all of them will be glad to do that. im sure after 2 months all the existing console in the world will be upgrade, everybody want to make is Hog better. if you have a chance to do that now when the console still in the beginning of it developement, so why not, make it better.

Equipe the Hog with the current technology , not 10 years technology .

Amir
  • Scott,

All that users buy the must expensive console, i don't think they have a problem to pay for the upgrade to make it better.
    I don't know If the console do all that problems because of this, but if it does, and if you know that replace that part will solve almost every thing so way not forceing that users to upgrade? im sure all of them will be glad to do that. im sure after 2 months all the existing console in the world will be upgrade, everybody want to make is Hog better. if you have a chance to do that now when the console still in the beginning of it developement, so why not, make it better.

Equipe the Hog with the current technology , not 10 years technology .

Amir
Children
No Data
Related