Upgrade Memory of the console

Is there anyone who tried to upgrade the memory from the standard 256Mb to more and if so is it making the console faster or slower.
Parents
  • My opinion is a little different from you.

The user is not paying the counter value though Wholehog2 has improved hardware up to now.

Wholehog2 and Wholehog3 are different things.
    However, not changing hardware has the following advantages.

1)You can execute the made show with all hardware.
    Therefore, it is not necessary to worry in other countries. (Even if you do the console in the rental)

2)There is not worrying about the occurring bug because of the difference of hardware.
    If two or more hardware exists, it makes it to each software.
    As a result, the bug that will exist increases, too.

3)You should not confirm whether all hardware all over the world has been renewed.
    There is no method of hardware's all over the world confirming whether the up-grade is done.

I wish to express my gratitude for your having read to the last minute.
    Regards,

Akito
  • My opinion is a little different from you.

The user is not paying the counter value though Wholehog2 has improved hardware up to now.

Wholehog2 and Wholehog3 are different things.
    However, not changing hardware has the following advantages.

1)You can execute the made show with all hardware.
    Therefore, it is not necessary to worry in other countries. (Even if you do the console in the rental)

2)There is not worrying about the occurring bug because of the difference of hardware.
    If two or more hardware exists, it makes it to each software.
    As a result, the bug that will exist increases, too.

3)You should not confirm whether all hardware all over the world has been renewed.
    There is no method of hardware's all over the world confirming whether the up-grade is done.

I wish to express my gratitude for your having read to the last minute.
    Regards,

Akito
Children
No Data
Related