Some general things

O.k. so...

1) The parameter "pan" don't allways work in the TrackBall.

2) The "Flip" option is not correct

3) The "Track Beckward" in the record option don't work, why?

4) Why the Choose Led indicator don't move to the Fader that im record on it? for example: Choose Fader 3 > program somthing > Record Choose to Fader 10 > Choose still on Fader 3. why?

5) What is the "Input Focus Tree" window ? (Pig+Open+3)

6) Why the "Speed Wheel" ( the wheel that loke like the I-wheel in the left of the console neer the GM ) effect only on the choosen master ???
I want that wheel effect on all the outpot not only on the choosen master, i want it to effect on the Virtual CL + Masters + Scenes on every thing in the same time.

7) Why i can't change the EFX Time (Fade, Delay) from the Time button?
For example: Effect Time 4 Enter, Effect Time Time 6 Enter.

8) The Record Selected button not on "3D" mode like the others

9) The Mac 500 Gobo 2 Slot Bar is not correct.

Amm...thats all, Thanks :)

Amir
Danix.co.il
Israel
Parents
  • Amir,

1) Is there any repeatable way for you to get the console into a state where panning using the trackball doesn't work?

2) What's wrong with Flip? It works well with the moving heads I have here in the lab. What fixtures are you working with?

3) What's wrong with Track Backwards. I can get it to work without problems.
    For Example:
    Cue 1 - 1 @ Full
    Cue 2 - 2 @ Full
    Cue 3 - 3 @ Full
    1 @ 80 Enter
    Record Track Backwards 3 Enter
    This will track the new level for fixture 1 back into cue 1 and not record it into cue 3.

4) You can use the choose key for a record operation without actually changing the currently chosen master. This gives you a quick way of recording to a list without affecting a different list that is being played with the main playback controls.

5) The input focus tree window is one of the tools we can use when debugging to determine which window and process within the Hog3 application is receiving input commands. It's of no use in a show environment.

6) The Rate wheel by design only affects the chosen master. If you can give me more details about how you would like it to function I can open a feature request for you. If you want it to affect everything we would probably need to add a preferences option for this.

7) Effect time not working from the command line is currently logged as Bug #4924.

8) I'm not sure why the Selected button on the More toolbar is coming up flat. It should probably default to being up. I'll check with our GUI developer and get a defect opened for this issue.

9) If you can give me some details about what's wrong with the MAC500 Gobo 2 slot toolbar, I'm sure we can get it resolved.

Thanks.
  • Amir,

1) Is there any repeatable way for you to get the console into a state where panning using the trackball doesn't work?

2) What's wrong with Flip? It works well with the moving heads I have here in the lab. What fixtures are you working with?

3) What's wrong with Track Backwards. I can get it to work without problems.
    For Example:
    Cue 1 - 1 @ Full
    Cue 2 - 2 @ Full
    Cue 3 - 3 @ Full
    1 @ 80 Enter
    Record Track Backwards 3 Enter
    This will track the new level for fixture 1 back into cue 1 and not record it into cue 3.

4) You can use the choose key for a record operation without actually changing the currently chosen master. This gives you a quick way of recording to a list without affecting a different list that is being played with the main playback controls.

5) The input focus tree window is one of the tools we can use when debugging to determine which window and process within the Hog3 application is receiving input commands. It's of no use in a show environment.

6) The Rate wheel by design only affects the chosen master. If you can give me more details about how you would like it to function I can open a feature request for you. If you want it to affect everything we would probably need to add a preferences option for this.

7) Effect time not working from the command line is currently logged as Bug #4924.

8) I'm not sure why the Selected button on the More toolbar is coming up flat. It should probably default to being up. I'll check with our GUI developer and get a defect opened for this issue.

9) If you can give me some details about what's wrong with the MAC500 Gobo 2 slot toolbar, I'm sure we can get it resolved.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related