Some general things

O.k. so...

1) The parameter "pan" don't allways work in the TrackBall.

2) The "Flip" option is not correct

3) The "Track Beckward" in the record option don't work, why?

4) Why the Choose Led indicator don't move to the Fader that im record on it? for example: Choose Fader 3 > program somthing > Record Choose to Fader 10 > Choose still on Fader 3. why?

5) What is the "Input Focus Tree" window ? (Pig+Open+3)

6) Why the "Speed Wheel" ( the wheel that loke like the I-wheel in the left of the console neer the GM ) effect only on the choosen master ???
I want that wheel effect on all the outpot not only on the choosen master, i want it to effect on the Virtual CL + Masters + Scenes on every thing in the same time.

7) Why i can't change the EFX Time (Fade, Delay) from the Time button?
For example: Effect Time 4 Enter, Effect Time Time 6 Enter.

8) The Record Selected button not on "3D" mode like the others

9) The Mac 500 Gobo 2 Slot Bar is not correct.

Amm...thats all, Thanks :)

Amir
Danix.co.il
Israel
Parents
  • Thanks for your time Tom,

1) the track ball don't give me "pan" allmost every time i choose a fixture

2) We use mainly Martin Heads (2k's, 500, 600) on the 2k's the Flip is very good but for the 500/600 is not very correct.

3) When i choose "Track Backward" from the record option the Hog say that it is not yet implament.

4) I understand no. 4 but you need to do a preferences option for this

5) Amm....o.k.

6) The Rate wheel don't give me nothing if it effect only on the choosen master if i have a CMacro to other CL or Scene or if i fire a VM from the screen, i want the rate wheel will effect on the all outpot and not only on the choosen master.
    and if posibal, i want it to take effect on the EFX engine rate during Playback.

7) nice...

8) I chack today, it flat. haha...

9) The Slot Bar for the Gobo wheel is not correct, if i choose "Cone" the Mac give me "Dots" and so on...i think maybe it because im on Gobo scroll mode but....:dunno:

Thank you Tom

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel
  • Thanks for your time Tom,

1) the track ball don't give me "pan" allmost every time i choose a fixture

2) We use mainly Martin Heads (2k's, 500, 600) on the 2k's the Flip is very good but for the 500/600 is not very correct.

3) When i choose "Track Backward" from the record option the Hog say that it is not yet implament.

4) I understand no. 4 but you need to do a preferences option for this

5) Amm....o.k.

6) The Rate wheel don't give me nothing if it effect only on the choosen master if i have a CMacro to other CL or Scene or if i fire a VM from the screen, i want the rate wheel will effect on the all outpot and not only on the choosen master.
    and if posibal, i want it to take effect on the EFX engine rate during Playback.

7) nice...

8) I chack today, it flat. haha...

9) The Slot Bar for the Gobo wheel is not correct, if i choose "Cone" the Mac give me "Dots" and so on...i think maybe it because im on Gobo scroll mode but....:dunno:

Thank you Tom

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel
Children
No Data
Related