Some general things

O.k. so...

1) The parameter "pan" don't allways work in the TrackBall.

2) The "Flip" option is not correct

3) The "Track Beckward" in the record option don't work, why?

4) Why the Choose Led indicator don't move to the Fader that im record on it? for example: Choose Fader 3 > program somthing > Record Choose to Fader 10 > Choose still on Fader 3. why?

5) What is the "Input Focus Tree" window ? (Pig+Open+3)

6) Why the "Speed Wheel" ( the wheel that loke like the I-wheel in the left of the console neer the GM ) effect only on the choosen master ???
I want that wheel effect on all the outpot not only on the choosen master, i want it to effect on the Virtual CL + Masters + Scenes on every thing in the same time.

7) Why i can't change the EFX Time (Fade, Delay) from the Time button?
For example: Effect Time 4 Enter, Effect Time Time 6 Enter.

8) The Record Selected button not on "3D" mode like the others

9) The Mac 500 Gobo 2 Slot Bar is not correct.

Amm...thats all, Thanks :)

Amir
Danix.co.il
Israel
Parents
  • Amir,

1) I haven't seen any problems using the trackball for position lately, but I have some fixtures and some visualizers hooked up here, so I'll take a look at this today.

2) Is Flip not working at all, or is it just coming up a bit off? When we create our fixture profiles, we usually use information about the pan and tilt ranges. If this information is incorrect then 90° on the Hog doesn't represent 90° on the fixture and your Flip positions can be incorrect.

3) When you are using track backwards, you need to record into an existing cue. You are telling the console to look back through your cuelist and update levels and parameters in earlier cues, so you cannot specify a new cue. The message you are probably seeing is "Insert with track backwards is unsupported".

4) I'd be curious to see if anyone else thinks it would be useful to have a preferences option to have masters actually be chosen when you do a "Record Choose". As I mentioned before, we currently don't do this to protect any list that may be operated from the main controls.

6) I've opened enhancement #9520 to request a preference for the rate wheel to control all active playbacks. I've added your comments to the request.

8) I've opened defect #9521 for the issue with the Selected button defaulting to a flat state on the More Record Options toolbar. This shouldn't affect your use of the console in any way, it appears to be a minor cosmetic issue.

9) I don't have a MAC500 here, but I'll compare the fixture profile to the DMX protocol. Are you using mode 2 or mode 4 gobo scroll?

Thanks.
  • Amir,

1) I haven't seen any problems using the trackball for position lately, but I have some fixtures and some visualizers hooked up here, so I'll take a look at this today.

2) Is Flip not working at all, or is it just coming up a bit off? When we create our fixture profiles, we usually use information about the pan and tilt ranges. If this information is incorrect then 90° on the Hog doesn't represent 90° on the fixture and your Flip positions can be incorrect.

3) When you are using track backwards, you need to record into an existing cue. You are telling the console to look back through your cuelist and update levels and parameters in earlier cues, so you cannot specify a new cue. The message you are probably seeing is "Insert with track backwards is unsupported".

4) I'd be curious to see if anyone else thinks it would be useful to have a preferences option to have masters actually be chosen when you do a "Record Choose". As I mentioned before, we currently don't do this to protect any list that may be operated from the main controls.

6) I've opened enhancement #9520 to request a preference for the rate wheel to control all active playbacks. I've added your comments to the request.

8) I've opened defect #9521 for the issue with the Selected button defaulting to a flat state on the More Record Options toolbar. This shouldn't affect your use of the console in any way, it appears to be a minor cosmetic issue.

9) I don't have a MAC500 here, but I'll compare the fixture profile to the DMX protocol. Are you using mode 2 or mode 4 gobo scroll?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related