Some general things

O.k. so...

1) The parameter "pan" don't allways work in the TrackBall.

2) The "Flip" option is not correct

3) The "Track Beckward" in the record option don't work, why?

4) Why the Choose Led indicator don't move to the Fader that im record on it? for example: Choose Fader 3 > program somthing > Record Choose to Fader 10 > Choose still on Fader 3. why?

5) What is the "Input Focus Tree" window ? (Pig+Open+3)

6) Why the "Speed Wheel" ( the wheel that loke like the I-wheel in the left of the console neer the GM ) effect only on the choosen master ???
I want that wheel effect on all the outpot not only on the choosen master, i want it to effect on the Virtual CL + Masters + Scenes on every thing in the same time.

7) Why i can't change the EFX Time (Fade, Delay) from the Time button?
For example: Effect Time 4 Enter, Effect Time Time 6 Enter.

8) The Record Selected button not on "3D" mode like the others

9) The Mac 500 Gobo 2 Slot Bar is not correct.

Amm...thats all, Thanks :)

Amir
Danix.co.il
Israel
Parents
  • Tom, i can send you the Show file and you will see about the Trackball "Pan" issue, the pan stand still on 0' degrees must of the times.

You right about the Track Backward, i understand now. Thanks.

The Choose issue help for example, if you record a CL and you want to see that CL window in front of you every time you record a cue to see what going on in it.

And about the Mac 500, if you don't have some of them, i can send you the Show file with all my 24 Mac 500, and you can save them to yourself, i hate them some much !!! i work with the S.Color/Spot they so Hot comper to the Mac 500/600.

Tom, Thanks about the other things, exactly what i mean to, thanks.

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel
  • Tom, i can send you the Show file and you will see about the Trackball "Pan" issue, the pan stand still on 0' degrees must of the times.

You right about the Track Backward, i understand now. Thanks.

The Choose issue help for example, if you record a CL and you want to see that CL window in front of you every time you record a cue to see what going on in it.

And about the Mac 500, if you don't have some of them, i can send you the Show file with all my 24 Mac 500, and you can save them to yourself, i hate them some much !!! i work with the S.Color/Spot they so Hot comper to the Mac 500/600.

Tom, Thanks about the other things, exactly what i mean to, thanks.

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel
Children
No Data
Related