Youngest Hog 3 User?

Hello everyone, i am brand new to this forum. I am 15 and my name is Ollie. I got very interested in Lighting whilst in a production at a large theatre. Since then i have attended plasa anually aswell as visiting the BBC and ITV television studios to see what they do.

In 2004 thanks to Chris Ferrante @ Flying Pig/Highend i was invited to go down to Flying Pig's London Office and train on the newly released hog 3. I have now visited FPS London many many times and have a vast knowledge of the system and programming. Also last year i was asked by my school to tech the Lighting on the musical 'Chess' Chris kindly lent me the Hog ipc for the week to try out at my school.

Really i suppose i wanted to find out if i am indeed the youngest Hog user, but also i would love to hear from anyone who can guide me on to where to go after i leave school this year. I would really love to join a company and get trained in Lighting first hand rather than study it somewhere. Can anyone help me.

Also attached is a pic of the hog ipc console in my front room.

Thanks for reading. Ollie - 15yrs
Parents
  • Well I seen youngsters being envolved in programming of Wholle Hog II, one was 9 years old I showed him one PC console it took him 1 hour to program it, and when he saw Whole hog II he was hooked. As they grow up, and to day they are great programmers in all Whole Hogs.
    It looks like Brads son is the youngest one .....I think I am the oldest I know most of console programmers and never saw nobody ollder than me.....I spend 3 days in H.E.S. building in Austin TX and I did not see nobody not even close to my age . I started when DMX did not exist it was Protocol only.........Well I look much younger than my actually age....:D :D :D I started before DMX was envented.
  • Well I seen youngsters being envolved in programming of Wholle Hog II, one was 9 years old I showed him one PC console it took him 1 hour to program it, and when he saw Whole hog II he was hooked. As they grow up, and to day they are great programmers in all Whole Hogs.
    It looks like Brads son is the youngest one .....I think I am the oldest I know most of console programmers and never saw nobody ollder than me.....I spend 3 days in H.E.S. building in Austin TX and I did not see nobody not even close to my age . I started when DMX did not exist it was Protocol only.........Well I look much younger than my actually age....:D :D :D I started before DMX was envented.
Children
No Data
Related