Window controll lock on H3PC

I'm not shure if this has been discussed before, but..

It would be nice to have a "lock" to lock the Windows window controll buttons becouse it's quite easy to hit them by accsident if you have touchscreens, and want to close a hog window.. Or even better, the same window "mode" as in hog2pc when you rightclick the windows..
Parents
  • Anders,

I thought that this had already been logged, but I couldn't find it in our bug database, so I've opened enhancement #9562 requesting the ability to lock the size and position of the Hog 3PC screen windows.

We already have a right-click menu option to lock the position of the front panel. I was thinking it might make the most sense to just change this option so that it affects all windows. Personally, I don't think I would need separate control of the front panel and screen windows. What do you think?
  • Anders,

I thought that this had already been logged, but I couldn't find it in our bug database, so I've opened enhancement #9562 requesting the ability to lock the size and position of the Hog 3PC screen windows.

We already have a right-click menu option to lock the position of the front panel. I was thinking it might make the most sense to just change this option so that it affects all windows. Personally, I don't think I would need separate control of the front panel and screen windows. What do you think?
Children
No Data
Related