Window controll lock on H3PC

I'm not shure if this has been discussed before, but..

It would be nice to have a "lock" to lock the Windows window controll buttons becouse it's quite easy to hit them by accsident if you have touchscreens, and want to close a hog window.. Or even better, the same window "mode" as in hog2pc when you rightclick the windows..
Parents
  • yes, i think youre right, we don't need seperate control.. but the more i think about it, i would really like the "Hog2pc right click in window" function more than a "lock" on the window control buttons.. then i both get more realestate,and the Windows Hog3 header line will be gone, and with it the close/minimize/maxsimize buttons, that are really irritating to hit by accident when operating hog3pc's top toolbars..
    I can't tell the numbers i've accidentially hit the close software button, when trying to close a pallette etc. ;-)
  • yes, i think youre right, we don't need seperate control.. but the more i think about it, i would really like the "Hog2pc right click in window" function more than a "lock" on the window control buttons.. then i both get more realestate,and the Windows Hog3 header line will be gone, and with it the close/minimize/maxsimize buttons, that are really irritating to hit by accident when operating hog3pc's top toolbars..
    I can't tell the numbers i've accidentially hit the close software button, when trying to close a pallette etc. ;-)
Children
No Data
Related