playback bar highlight

It would be nice to have the chosen master highlighted (bottom of screen 2). Unless you have the wing directly below the screen it can be confusing.
Parents
  • Not a problem. Things are busy enough around the office that some days it's hard to stay caught up on the forum activity while I'm there. I'm often around in the wee hours staying on top of everything.

Thanks for the suggestions. It's always nice to see new users posting. We really appreciate the feedback and suggestions. The comments we get here let us know what the priorities are for the users in the field and certainly play a role in determining what we work on.
  • Not a problem. Things are busy enough around the office that some days it's hard to stay caught up on the forum activity while I'm there. I'm often around in the wee hours staying on top of everything.

Thanks for the suggestions. It's always nice to see new users posting. We really appreciate the feedback and suggestions. The comments we get here let us know what the priorities are for the users in the field and certainly play a role in determining what we work on.
Children
No Data
Related