Designer remote for Hog3!?

Is there any possibility to use an PDA as remote controle for a Hog3 console? Or can anybody give me another possibility to use a remote control for the console (like for the Hog2, but wireless)?

Thanks and Regards,
Jens
Parents
  • Yes the notebook or tablet is okay but nhaaaaa not really. It's to big, you need to hands. While for example putting GEL's in PARs or focusing static lights, it is not usefull when being on the rigg. If a small pda could be used, you have it in your pocket, on standby, keylock on. simply take it, press next, and back into the pocket.

That's how I would like to use it ? (I also mentioned it in the other thread)

I never used the MA PDA, but as what I've heard, it should do exactly this trick
  • Yes the notebook or tablet is okay but nhaaaaa not really. It's to big, you need to hands. While for example putting GEL's in PARs or focusing static lights, it is not usefull when being on the rigg. If a small pda could be used, you have it in your pocket, on standby, keylock on. simply take it, press next, and back into the pocket.

That's how I would like to use it ? (I also mentioned it in the other thread)

I never used the MA PDA, but as what I've heard, it should do exactly this trick
Children
No Data
Related