Capture DMX IN

Hi All

Is it possible to capture DMX in on the Hog3 like on the Hog2?

Thanks

Regards¨

Shane
Parents
  • I'd like to bump this feature request.

With the...upcoming (ahem)...release of ArtNet capability in the Hog III family, I would be very eager to see steps toward implementing a flexible DMX capture and control system over ArtNet (if not via the DMX connections on a DP-2000 or widget*).

This certainly seems to be yet another feature that could be used to strongly differentiate the current Hog III OS in the current market.

As always, thank you to the entire dev and testing team for all that you do to further this platform.

Regards,

Phil

*On a side note: I seem to remember that the ports on a DP2000 are theoretically bi-directional. Is this accurate? Is this the case for widgets and super-widgets?
  • I'd like to bump this feature request.

With the...upcoming (ahem)...release of ArtNet capability in the Hog III family, I would be very eager to see steps toward implementing a flexible DMX capture and control system over ArtNet (if not via the DMX connections on a DP-2000 or widget*).

This certainly seems to be yet another feature that could be used to strongly differentiate the current Hog III OS in the current market.

As always, thank you to the entire dev and testing team for all that you do to further this platform.

Regards,

Phil

*On a side note: I seem to remember that the ports on a DP2000 are theoretically bi-directional. Is this accurate? Is this the case for widgets and super-widgets?
Children
No Data
Related