Capture DMX IN

Hi All

Is it possible to capture DMX in on the Hog3 like on the Hog2?

Thanks

Regards¨

Shane
Parents
  • Hey Phil,

I agree that capture and input of DMX/Art-Net is cool, but think for a moment of all the feature requests and enhancements we have logged. We must continually decided what has priority to implement next. One of the considerations is will the new feature(s) be applicable to most users or only a few power users. I think that there are certainly many other features that rate a higher priority than this.

However dont take this to mean it wont happen, it is just that there are some other things that need to happen first. I will add your comments to our log regarding this feature.
  • Hey Phil,

I agree that capture and input of DMX/Art-Net is cool, but think for a moment of all the feature requests and enhancements we have logged. We must continually decided what has priority to implement next. One of the considerations is will the new feature(s) be applicable to most users or only a few power users. I think that there are certainly many other features that rate a higher priority than this.

However dont take this to mean it wont happen, it is just that there are some other things that need to happen first. I will add your comments to our log regarding this feature.
Children
No Data
Related