Few requests

Hi,

I got few suggestions to make and hopefully I'm not repeating someone's requests all over again.

1) Could we have this command " Record Cue X Time X Enter "
Well, I felt that this way is much faster then recording a cue, then change the timing.

2) There used to a command " X @ Enter " to bring a channel to 0%. Why is it taken away? It save you a keystoke of having to push the 0 button. :D Just being lazy.

3) As for patching, if I'm working with house dimmers and there are dimmer that are labelled 791 (which is 2/279), I will have to do a lot of calculations just to convert them before I can patch them. :aiwebs_007: I hope to be able to patch without having to spend time on converting the numbers.

4) I feel that there should be an option to turn on/off the tracking for timings. Time tracking is useful but sometimes, it doesn't work especially on Theatrical shows. You get confuse over the actual timing of the next when you start changing the contents of cues or deleting them without tracking the changes forward.
Parents
  • Foxrider,

1) The syntax "Record Cue X Time Y Enter" has already been logged as enhancement #4215. I've added your comments to the feature request.

2) I don't remember a time when @ had been implemented as Out on the Hog 3. I know that ETC uses this syntax on at least some of their consoles. There is an Out button on the main toolbar and this is probably the easiest solution. It even saves you one more keystroke compared to @ .

3) I agree completely. I've opened enhancement #9667 for this idea and I've added your comments to the feature request.

4) I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. Time doesn't really track, per se. Since the value is never changing for a parameter that is tracking, there really isn't any timing information since a crossfade isn't happening. Can you give me an example of what you're talking about?

Thanks.
  • Foxrider,

1) The syntax "Record Cue X Time Y Enter" has already been logged as enhancement #4215. I've added your comments to the feature request.

2) I don't remember a time when @ had been implemented as Out on the Hog 3. I know that ETC uses this syntax on at least some of their consoles. There is an Out button on the main toolbar and this is probably the easiest solution. It even saves you one more keystroke compared to @ .

3) I agree completely. I've opened enhancement #9667 for this idea and I've added your comments to the feature request.

4) I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. Time doesn't really track, per se. Since the value is never changing for a parameter that is tracking, there really isn't any timing information since a crossfade isn't happening. Can you give me an example of what you're talking about?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related