Few requests

Hi,

I got few suggestions to make and hopefully I'm not repeating someone's requests all over again.

1) Could we have this command " Record Cue X Time X Enter "
Well, I felt that this way is much faster then recording a cue, then change the timing.

2) There used to a command " X @ Enter " to bring a channel to 0%. Why is it taken away? It save you a keystoke of having to push the 0 button. :D Just being lazy.

3) As for patching, if I'm working with house dimmers and there are dimmer that are labelled 791 (which is 2/279), I will have to do a lot of calculations just to convert them before I can patch them. :aiwebs_007: I hope to be able to patch without having to spend time on converting the numbers.

4) I feel that there should be an option to turn on/off the tracking for timings. Time tracking is useful but sometimes, it doesn't work especially on Theatrical shows. You get confuse over the actual timing of the next when you start changing the contents of cues or deleting them without tracking the changes forward.
Parents
  • [quote=Mitch]Hello, I may not be understanding your first request correctly but before recording the cue, if you use the syntax, TIME X ENTER, the command line text will turn blue, then record the cue as normal. The cue will have the time represented by X in the syntax as it's fade time.

Mitch

That's something new for me. I'm not sure whether you guys are going to implement the command line " Record Cue X Time X enter " which I think is faster and simpler but I will use your method at the moment. Thank you. :D
  • [quote=Mitch]Hello, I may not be understanding your first request correctly but before recording the cue, if you use the syntax, TIME X ENTER, the command line text will turn blue, then record the cue as normal. The cue will have the time represented by X in the syntax as it's fade time.

Mitch

That's something new for me. I'm not sure whether you guys are going to implement the command line " Record Cue X Time X enter " which I think is faster and simpler but I will use your method at the moment. Thank you. :D
Children
No Data
Related