Few requests

Hi,

I got few suggestions to make and hopefully I'm not repeating someone's requests all over again.

1) Could we have this command " Record Cue X Time X Enter "
Well, I felt that this way is much faster then recording a cue, then change the timing.

2) There used to a command " X @ Enter " to bring a channel to 0%. Why is it taken away? It save you a keystoke of having to push the 0 button. :D Just being lazy.

3) As for patching, if I'm working with house dimmers and there are dimmer that are labelled 791 (which is 2/279), I will have to do a lot of calculations just to convert them before I can patch them. :aiwebs_007: I hope to be able to patch without having to spend time on converting the numbers.

4) I feel that there should be an option to turn on/off the tracking for timings. Time tracking is useful but sometimes, it doesn't work especially on Theatrical shows. You get confuse over the actual timing of the next when you start changing the contents of cues or deleting them without tracking the changes forward.
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]Foxrider,

Now I understand what you're saying.

I can see how it might make sense both ways. Since you are basically collapsing parts of the tracking state into cue 2 some people may want to keep the existing timing that had been used while others may want to just force everything to use the base times of the existing cue where data is being merged.

I'll talk with some folks around here and see if we can come up with a syntax option or preference that would make it easy to control this.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, you should keep the current way of how it works now because I find it useful too for different types of show. Just a option to turn it on or off will be good. Thanks. :cool:
  • [quote=teerickson]Foxrider,

Now I understand what you're saying.

I can see how it might make sense both ways. Since you are basically collapsing parts of the tracking state into cue 2 some people may want to keep the existing timing that had been used while others may want to just force everything to use the base times of the existing cue where data is being merged.

I'll talk with some folks around here and see if we can come up with a syntax option or preference that would make it easy to control this.

Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, you should keep the current way of how it works now because I find it useful too for different types of show. Just a option to turn it on or off will be good. Thanks. :cool:
Children
No Data
Related