Cuelist Option

Can u add a cuelist option that would allow it to NOT be released with a (PIG+RELEASE)? Thanks!!
Parents
  • mmm.. I like that idea..(kinda like "recall safe" on sound desks.) Hovewer i'm not quite shure of the commands.. The Pig+release is so embedded into every hog users head, that i think it can caouse problems..
    Maybe it would be a better idea to make a new keycombination for releasing all cuelists exept the one who has turned the option off in options.. maybe the main choose+release(i believe main choose is unused atm)?
    And if we want to take the idea even further, there could be a "release group" option in cuelist options to group two or more quelists. so you could release a group of cuelists.. I can see that be usefull also..(release+group? would be logical maybe?)
  • mmm.. I like that idea..(kinda like "recall safe" on sound desks.) Hovewer i'm not quite shure of the commands.. The Pig+release is so embedded into every hog users head, that i think it can caouse problems..
    Maybe it would be a better idea to make a new keycombination for releasing all cuelists exept the one who has turned the option off in options.. maybe the main choose+release(i believe main choose is unused atm)?
    And if we want to take the idea even further, there could be a "release group" option in cuelist options to group two or more quelists. so you could release a group of cuelists.. I can see that be usefull also..(release+group? would be logical maybe?)
Children
No Data
Related