Fade time for linking to a chase

Let say I have a simple few step intensity chase cuelist. It is triggered from a cue in my main cuelist using macros. In that cue, I wanted the fade time to be 3secs including the chase to fade up slowly but still keeping the speed and the 0% crossfade.

I was thinking if there will be an option for assigning a fade time to a chase.
Parents
  • [quote=amir877]You can do that to,

In the cuelist window you can set the Assert time so you can set it to 10 second and the chase will fade by 10 second and press Go.

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel

Hi Amir,

[INDENT]could you explain yourself again because I do not understand the last part of your reply "and press Go". Do you mean just by setting the assert time for the chase cuelist, the chase will fade up by 10secs when the main cuelist sends a macro to trigger my chase cuelist? Without a desk and lights in front of me, I tried to visualise through Hog3 PC output but it does not show me any results. Thanks.
    [/INDENT]
  • [quote=amir877]You can do that to,

In the cuelist window you can set the Assert time so you can set it to 10 second and the chase will fade by 10 second and press Go.

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel

Hi Amir,

[INDENT]could you explain yourself again because I do not understand the last part of your reply "and press Go". Do you mean just by setting the assert time for the chase cuelist, the chase will fade up by 10secs when the main cuelist sends a macro to trigger my chase cuelist? Without a desk and lights in front of me, I tried to visualise through Hog3 PC output but it does not show me any results. Thanks.
    [/INDENT]
Children
No Data
Related