Cuelist pages

Hey Guys would it be possible to create a "dynamic" page of held over cues. What I mean is, to create a new page from cue lists that have been held over? I am dealing with a live show right now and have over 100 cuelists and have found a need to create new pages on the fly based on whats currently running.

Thanks

SC
Parents
  • [quote=bradpepe]
    Scott,

It sounds like you are looking for a type of snapshot function that will allow you to recreate what is currently playing at any given moment. We have a feature request for the Wholehog 2 snapshot function, but with some additional enhancements. I have added your comments to this item #3502

thanks,

How about a command line feature that would allow someone to say...

List 12, record, page 16, master 2, enter

You'll have to slap me if my syntax is bad, I always knew I shouldn't have slept in English class.
  • [quote=bradpepe]
    Scott,

It sounds like you are looking for a type of snapshot function that will allow you to recreate what is currently playing at any given moment. We have a feature request for the Wholehog 2 snapshot function, but with some additional enhancements. I have added your comments to this item #3502

thanks,

How about a command line feature that would allow someone to say...

List 12, record, page 16, master 2, enter

You'll have to slap me if my syntax is bad, I always knew I shouldn't have slept in English class.
Children
No Data
Related