Programming question

I am running the HOG III platform on the HOGIPC and I was wondering what seems to be an easy question but I cannot figure it out. Can I assign a single parameter of a moving fixture (ie: cyan, magenta, yellow, gobo wheel, whatever) to a fader and control just that parameter, like you can with the intensity parameter? any help would be appreciated. apologies in advance if this is a lame question......new programmer (me)

chris
Parents
  • Chris,

In Hog III its called "IPCB Crossfader", right now it relevant only for Scenes and control continues parameters only (CMY,Zoom,Iris...not a Gobo/Colour Wheel or other slot parameters).

For example:

1) Select the fixtures, set full Cyan and record as "Scene 1"
    2) Press "Scene 1 Move to fader #(press one of the faders chooses)
    3) Press Pig+the scene fader choose => the feder option window will open
    4) In the left of this window, select "Fader" and set the feder to "IPCB Crossfader" (by default its set to I-Fader)

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel
  • Chris,

In Hog III its called "IPCB Crossfader", right now it relevant only for Scenes and control continues parameters only (CMY,Zoom,Iris...not a Gobo/Colour Wheel or other slot parameters).

For example:

1) Select the fixtures, set full Cyan and record as "Scene 1"
    2) Press "Scene 1 Move to fader #(press one of the faders chooses)
    3) Press Pig+the scene fader choose => the feder option window will open
    4) In the left of this window, select "Fader" and set the feder to "IPCB Crossfader" (by default its set to I-Fader)

Amir
    Danix.co.il
    Israel
Children
No Data
Related