Whole hog 3 console shutdown without warning... HELP..

hi...

i have a problem with my whole hog 3 console... it shutdown itself without any warning i try to restart the console but no response on the screen no interface, until now dont know what to do please help...
Parents
  • Ramil,

With a brand new hard drive, the console will need to format the drive and there will be very little indication of activity during this time. The console should show the blue Wholehog 3 logos on the screens during this time. Once the partition and format have completed, you should see CD activity as the operating system and Wholehog 3 application are loaded off of the CD. When starting with a blank drive, this process could certainly take 15-20 minutes.

I hope this helps.
  • Ramil,

With a brand new hard drive, the console will need to format the drive and there will be very little indication of activity during this time. The console should show the blue Wholehog 3 logos on the screens during this time. Once the partition and format have completed, you should see CD activity as the operating system and Wholehog 3 application are loaded off of the CD. When starting with a blank drive, this process could certainly take 15-20 minutes.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related