bump keys

In hog III I have the "page change setting" set to "leave in background" and I have a cuelist bump button set to "solo". I accidentally held down the bump key while pressing the next page key resulting in a blackout and the only way I was able to get the levels back was to remove the solo feature from the cuelist. Am I the first to run into this problem? As I said, I did not intentionally do this and I have made changes to prevent this from happening again I am simply wondering if this is a bug or what?
Parents
  • Aaron,

You've definitely found a bug here.

It's expected that any active playbacks will remain active when changing page if your Page Change Preference is set to Leave In Background.

The problem here is that when you return to the page with the soloed list, pressing and releasing the flash key for that list should re-capture it's level and restore the lists that were blacked out because of the solo to their previous level.

I've opened defect #9992 for this problem and I've added your comments to the bug.

Thanks for the good report.
  • Aaron,

You've definitely found a bug here.

It's expected that any active playbacks will remain active when changing page if your Page Change Preference is set to Leave In Background.

The problem here is that when you return to the page with the soloed list, pressing and releasing the flash key for that list should re-capture it's level and restore the lists that were blacked out because of the solo to their previous level.

I've opened defect #9992 for this problem and I've added your comments to the bug.

Thanks for the good report.
Children
No Data
Related