Spotting Active Cues

I noticed that wearing a pair of the cheap 3D glasses really makes the red playback bar in Cuelist Directory really stand out. Its also a hit with the ladies. :bandit:

Luciano
Parents
  • [quote=Luciano]...from the guy who thinks crossfade cym is the most innovative thing since sliced bread...

CMY crossfades are totally cool :headbang:

I just wish the color picker could have a button to switch between HSI and CYM when touching colors.
    Come to think of it...
    Hey Tom or Brad! If you're reading this ludicrous thread would you consider adding this to the color picker. Obviously with adjusted algorithms that would offset the channel value proportionately to match colorspace for each fixture.
  • [quote=Luciano]...from the guy who thinks crossfade cym is the most innovative thing since sliced bread...

CMY crossfades are totally cool :headbang:

I just wish the color picker could have a button to switch between HSI and CYM when touching colors.
    Come to think of it...
    Hey Tom or Brad! If you're reading this ludicrous thread would you consider adding this to the color picker. Obviously with adjusted algorithms that would offset the channel value proportionately to match colorspace for each fixture.
Children
No Data
Related