Parking an individual DMX address

I came across something and tried to figure out a way to do it. If I have multiple items patched to a single fixture (say Deskchannel 1 is patched to A1-18 for houselights) and need to turn off just one dimmer address, I don't think there's a way to do it without unpatching it or turning off the dimmer.

Is there????

If I were to have a circuit start to flicker, it would be nice to be able to park an individual DMX address without parking the entire fixture; ie turn off 1 houselight without having to unpatch it.

What do you think?

Jon
Parents
  • What about something like this....

If there is a parked DMX channel, it would add a tab at the top (along with desk channels, fixtures, etc.) that would be "DMX" on the output screen. That way, you would know there is a DMX channel parked. You would click on the tab (or just scroll down) to the "DMX" section of the page....

The same could be for the "park" page.

In the Fixture section, it would read "DMX" in orange as opposed to an orange "value."

Just a thought off the top of my head.
  • What about something like this....

If there is a parked DMX channel, it would add a tab at the top (along with desk channels, fixtures, etc.) that would be "DMX" on the output screen. That way, you would know there is a DMX channel parked. You would click on the tab (or just scroll down) to the "DMX" section of the page....

The same could be for the "park" page.

In the Fixture section, it would read "DMX" in orange as opposed to an orange "value."

Just a thought off the top of my head.
Children
No Data
Related