Macro Suggestion

I think it would be nice to have a GoCue (GC) macro, Example I have A very large Main Cuelist but occasionally i use other Cuelist to make new parts in the show that i dont want in the Main but just once in a event.
So if i want te jump to that list i can say RL1:CM3:GM3 and This list will go. But if i want to jump back I can't say RL3:CM1:GM1 because the master is in the last position where i released it and i want to start for example in Cue 531 So if there would be a (GC) i can make it RL3:CM1:GC531.

Hope to here from you.

Sincerely Skenny
Parents
  • Todd,

The entire state should be calculated at one time when you run a cue, whether it is using the play button, a goto command, or a comment macro. If you are having problems with LEDs bumping to white before crossfading into the proper colour, I would assume it is because the LEDs are changing which colour space they are in (HS / RGB / CMY). In some instances (particularly changing into the HS space) this can cause your fixtures to turn white before fading. The primary reason for this is because the HS colour space doesn't include all of the colours in the RGB or CMY spaces. There is always a way to calculate a CMY or RGB value from a HS value, but the opposite isn't always true.

I hope this helps.
  • Todd,

The entire state should be calculated at one time when you run a cue, whether it is using the play button, a goto command, or a comment macro. If you are having problems with LEDs bumping to white before crossfading into the proper colour, I would assume it is because the LEDs are changing which colour space they are in (HS / RGB / CMY). In some instances (particularly changing into the HS space) this can cause your fixtures to turn white before fading. The primary reason for this is because the HS colour space doesn't include all of the colours in the RGB or CMY spaces. There is always a way to calculate a CMY or RGB value from a HS value, but the opposite isn't always true.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related