Separate DMX Channels

Hi,

I have really urgent question,

We have show tomorrow with 96 desk channels and there is one guy that should program the WholeHog by hemself, this guy is not a Hog or any intelligent light console guy, i try to learned hem how to program the desk channels and he understand thet but this guy can't understand how to program the Moving head. and the problam is that we swich 4 Fresnel fixtures to 4 Mac 600 cuz we don't have those.
My question is if i can "Separate" the Int DMX channel of the Macs?
What i want to do is to give the 4 Mac 600 default pos like the Fresnels and a default CTO Colour so the Mac act like a conventional light and the guy only need to give the Macs an Int but the guy don't want those Macs cuz he don't know how to operate them, he don't want to select them and start to play with them, he want them in a dask channels type.
For example: 1>90 dask channels, and 91>94 Mac 600 Int (91=Int channel of mac 600 #1, 92=Int Channel of Mac 600 #2.....)

Can i do that ???

I think about the concept of conventional console with faders that control on moving light, each channel is an independent channel so if Mac 600 #1 start from 1>14, the whole Mac is separate on faders 1>14.
There is an option in the Hog thet can control on individual address?, let say the Mac start from address 270, i can control only on adress 270? let say 270 @ Full to get full Int, and if i want to control on the yellow parameter and bring it to 85% i will do 277 (for example) @ 85.

I try to put them on HTP faders but he don't whant to press every time Live+Touch

Amir
Danix.co.il
Israel
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related