GoTo option with Back

It would be awesome if we could assign the "Back" button on any master to function like a GoTo (previous cue ##) as an option.

This way all fades, delays, comment macros, etc. would function with a "Back" command as opposed to GoTo ### Enter for an adjacent cue.

Just another way to get at things faster:D
Parents
  • Phil,

I agree completely. I'll quote the comment that I added to enhancement #10062 in our bug database:

"I think the best way to implement this would be to add an option to our existing "Back" control that would allow us to use the cue time instead of the Back Time specified for the cuelist."

This option would be placed on the cuelist options tabs that allow you to customize cuelist controls.

I think the same is also true for the comment macro firing option. A simple checkbox could determine whether comment macros are fired for each control type.
  • Phil,

I agree completely. I'll quote the comment that I added to enhancement #10062 in our bug database:

"I think the best way to implement this would be to add an option to our existing "Back" control that would allow us to use the cue time instead of the Back Time specified for the cuelist."

This option would be placed on the cuelist options tabs that allow you to customize cuelist controls.

I think the same is also true for the comment macro firing option. A simple checkbox could determine whether comment macros are fired for each control type.
Children
No Data
Related