Merge Patch?

Hi Guys,

thought this would be possible but doesn't seems to be?
I wanted to merge a patch. But i found nothing to do !?
So please give it to us:hogsign:

And what's about the release page option? I find this would be a great tool .

Best regards Roman
Parents
  • Under the User preferences there is a (MISC) that is wear you will find the page changge options. The default is (release all) just like the Hog2 did. The 2nd is (holdover if active) just like the Hog 2, and a new Hog 3 feature is (Leave in background). This allows you the have 10 cuelist running on 1 page and then change to a different page and now have 10 new cuelist to play and the previous page will still be playing in the background. Then when you go back to the 1st page you can still play them.
  • Under the User preferences there is a (MISC) that is wear you will find the page changge options. The default is (release all) just like the Hog2 did. The 2nd is (holdover if active) just like the Hog 2, and a new Hog 3 feature is (Leave in background). This allows you the have 10 cuelist running on 1 page and then change to a different page and now have 10 new cuelist to play and the previous page will still be playing in the background. Then when you go back to the 1st page you can still play them.
Children
No Data
Related